Gas Scooters and Electric Scooters
for Sale Online
Gas Scooters

High Quality and Low Maintenance Scooters!
Gas Scooters and Off Road Vehicles.

Welcome to Cobra Gas Scooters
Gas prices are soaring, scooters can give you an alterative way to travel and save money.
Scooters are expected to become very popular for recreation and commuting.

Gas Scooters | X-Treme Gas Scooter | Electric Motorized Powered Scooters Electric Skateboards Pocket Bikes Super Pockets Bikes Mini Gas Choppers Trikke Dirt Bikes Go Karts All Terrain Off Road Vehicles
User Login
Username or email address:
Password:
Remember me
User Service

are you tired of being lied to? Write articles to get free gold membership Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 28, 2014 at 12:53 AM

So I would like to know how many people have put an artical on bikekiss .com and was promised to reseve a gold membership if they wrote an article . I've wrote two articals and this makes three who do these people think they are . When we put are thoughts and feels out there for the whole world to read. Thinking we had something coming for the time we put into the articals that we posted on this site well we just got lied to all they want is are articals and story's but I believe that this is nothing more then a internet scam to draw people like us to put are life story's out there to read . I think I've been lied to just for their gain so if you ask me we've been scamed. By another internet scam artist. Just when you think that you've found the perfect dating site for us bikers. But the truth is all they want is your money and amusement just to gain new members so they can rob them blind . I'm glad I tried this site out before I told my friends this site is not worth lossing my friends over I'm from the old school and from Missouri so show me I've been dealing with people like you all my life and I've got only one thing to say to the people from bikekiss.com . SAY WHAT YOU  MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY and stop lying to people

Members Only

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2016 at 08:26 PM

I don't think OP has a scarey selfie!

This, like all dating sites, limit access until the cash is forked over.  The servers do not run themselves.

I think perhaps many articles have to be written in order to get a Gold Membership.  I would read the Terms of Service and see if the number necessary is mentioned.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2014 at 05:40 PM

dude................

that is THEE scariest SELFIE EVER!!!

: l

but regarding the nature of your article...yeah dude..that sux!!

Follow - email me when people comment

Trade Links with Cobra Gas Scooter and increase web traffic!
Visit the LINKS DIRECTORY and fill out the form to add your site.
Instructions to ADD Cobra Gas Scooter to your website.

CONTACT US
ADD COBRA GAS SCOOTERS PAGE TO DEL.ICIO.US

Thanks for Visiting Cobra Gas Scooters

All Rights Reserved © Copyright 2000-2007

COBRA GAS SCOOTERS | ELECTRIC SCOOTERS | MONTHLY UPDATE | SCOOTER PARTS | POCKETBIKE PARTS  | LINKS | SCOOTER BLOG |ATV'S | CHOPPERS | DIRT BIKES | ELECTRIC SCOOTERS | ELECTRIC SKATEBOARDS | GAS SCOOTERS | TRIKKES | GO KARTS | POCKET BIKES | R/C TOYS | SCOOTER PARTS | SKATEBOARDS | SUPER POCKETBIKES | TRIKKES | XTREME SCOOTERS |SITE MAP